Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Register To Post

Welcome Note from Julie Viens, MI Institute Managing Director
From Boston
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
Welcome to the Multiple Intelligences Institute Network!

It is a great occasion for me to welcome you to the MI Institute's Multiple Intelligences Network, an international  forum for sharing, discussion, and collaboration related to the understanding and application of multiple intelligences theory.
Since my time as an MI researcher at Project Zero (1988-2004), an MI network has been envisioned and frequently requested by educators and other interested parties. Indeed many of you  have spoken to me personally about how you envision such a network and the value it would  have  for you .  And so, here we are!  It has been a long time coming, and I'm thrilled to be a part of the creation and evolution of the MI Network and to see it come to fruition under the auspices of the MI Institute.

The MI Network encompasses : a straightforward user-friendly online environment; topics identified by our educator friends and other MI enthusiasts as important to the "MI conversation".  In addition to the educational implications of MI -individualization of education and approaching key topics in diverse ways- we plan discussion forums around several  MI related  topics.  Moreover, we are positioned and ready to grow the Network in the ways and directions that MI Network members wish to take it.  But first, the MI Network requires one additional key ingredient to make our network a success -- that's YOU.  The oft-repeated desire for such a community of MI supporters and practitioners is what has driven and sustained our efforts to build this network.  Now, we look to you to join us online, to ask those questions, share solutions, toward  advancing our MI community's understanding  of the theory and to support our respective (and mutual) MI-powered  efforts.  We can all gain a tremendous amount through each individual  voice and in chorus.

I look forward to our online interactions and to "growing" the MI Network together!

Email me at Julie.viens@miinstitute.info if you have a request, a question, or other thought about OUR MI Network.

Warmly,

Julie Viens, Managing Partner
Multiple Intelligences Institute

Posted on: 2010/1/13 13:35

Edited by MII on 2010/1/23 4:53:25
Edited by admin on 2012/10/17 23:56:15
Edited by admin on 2012/10/18 0:22:41
Re: Welcome Note from Julie Viens, MI Institute Managing Director
Webmaster
From Beijing
Group:
Webmasters
Registered Users
FEEL FREE TO USE THIS FORUM TO POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS OR REQUESTS FOR THE MI NETWORK!

Posted on: 2010/1/23 4:55

[Advanced Search]